Toyota Financial Services Philippines Corporation (TFSPH) continuously follow government health and safety protocols to prevent spread of COVID-19. In line with this, TFSPH confirms that one of its employees tested positive for COVID-19 last August 11, 2020. The employee has exhibited minor symptoms and test results were released last August 13. He last reported for work last August 3, 2020.
TFSPH immediately implemented the following measures:
- Employee has been required to undergo self-isolation and quarantine for 14 days;
- Assistance was extended to said employee and his health condition will be constantly monitored;
- Contact tracing was conducted and those identified to have direct interaction was advised to also do 14 days quarantine;
- TFSPH offices will undergo disinfection and deep sanitation;
- Other government measures.
TFSPH will continue to take precautionary measures and will work closely with concerned government and local authorities to safe guard the health of its employees and customers.
Our utmost priority will remain to be the health and well-being of our customers and employees.